Monday, November 14, 2011

Skipped Breakfast and a late Lunch

This will be my last skipped breakfast (hopefully). It important and it sets the tone for my day- so WHY do I not wake up in time to eat? Instead I start crashing (because I also often skip lunch) and then my blood sugar is super low and I run to McDonalds for the biggest burger I can find. A year ago I lost about 20 lbs by doing the Primal diet. LOVED it. However its not a great diet for a wife whose husband refused at the time to kick out carbs. But today is a new day and my hubby has approved the revived primal diet.

So here we go. I had a few things on hand and mixed them together for a snack at work:

SNACK : 1 cup of mixed items


  • dried Pineapple
  • dried blueberries
  • dried cranberries
  • dried raisins
  • raw almonds
  • raw walnuts
  • raw pumpkin seeds
  • dark chocolate bits
(I am concerned about sugar levels in the fruit so I need to look up content and also a recipe on drying my own).

LUNCH:


  • Caesar salad
  • 1 head of romaine lettuce
  • drained, canned tuna (contains soy: yuck)
  • parmesan cheese
  • caesar dressing. (contains soy: yuck)
  • croutons (cheating already I know but going to steadily weed them out altogether.)

DRINK:
  • I had a lot of water today already as well as:
  • half-caf coffee
  • stevia sweetener
  • heavy whipping cream

No comments:

Post a Comment